Monday, June 18, 2007

eight things about me: a meme

Here are the rules...

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 4 people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.



FYI: I did this exercise already back in March of '06, but my answers have changed over time. Plus, how can I ignore a tag from my girlfriend?



1.This is my South Park self:



The South Park Me



2. I get migraines sometimes:


me squeeze



3. This is where I grew up:




2300 W. Rogers Ave.



4. These are my newest niece and nephew:


Sugar (back) & Spice (mouth open)



5. I feel guilty that they're gone:


newfish



6. I miss these ladies:



the lesbian overtones rock it!



7. I love turtles:



ride em' cowgirl!




8. I had been wearing these same clothes for 3 days straight:



Livin' Large in Sydney



I tag: Jen, Michelle, Kaki, Zack