Monday, July 10, 2006

A screenwriter on every corner



You know it's LA when the public computer terminals for rent advertise "Final Draft Pro" on every machine! There's a screenwriter on every corner... Should I try my hand at LA living, I'd increase that per capita scribe population beyond belief.



And I'm staying at the hippest hotel on the Sunset Strip (No, not the Chateau Marmont...). It's The Standard, where models read books in glass boxes at the front desk next to the lobby DJ. No kidding.



OK, so this is a shot of one of my actors, Michelle Wolff, and her sweetie after they took me out for some nice WeHo sushi. It only seems like I'm hanging out with cool people in cool places all the time, which I am, but I'm also working. 2 meetings and a lot of email and calls - more to come tomorrow, and the Lab on Weds...