Tuesday, March 14, 2006

TAG: An auspicious start

Tag:

The way it works: The first player of this game starts with the "6 weird/things/habits about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read yours. We got here because Jen Katz Tagged me.

1) I wore braces for 8 years, but my teeth have slowly moved back toward their original Bugs Bunny configuration, much to my chagrin. So, I wear a mouthguard at night to prevent further spread.

2) I love my turtle.

3) I always put on my left shoe first.

4) My most productive writing happens between 10pm and 2am. It’s 1:30pm now, so read this entry with that in mind.

5) I must have an aisle seat.

6) I used to write blog-like emails and disseminate them widely in the pre-blog early Internet days (nearly pre-web – there was mostly just email, ftp and gopher), but have resisted creating a personal (non-work) blog until today.

So, now that Jen has corrupted me, I'm tagging:

Debra

David “nocin” Fishel

Wolf

Geo

Zack

Moore