Sunday, November 4, 2007

On Point

walkin' the red carpet - not.
I'm not a celebrity, but I shadowed one last night. No, I'm not a stalker, either. I was just a humble volunteer for the awesome Point Foundation, which gives scholarships to underprivileged queer kids. It was an honor to help out. I was first assigned to uber-queer-friendly Judith Light, but she already had quite the entourage to cater to her needs, thus my services were redirected to shy and sweet T.R. Knight. I just made sure he was in the right place at the right time w/o too much interference.



I was impressed with the whole affair (esp the scholars), and happy to see friendly faces, like head-volunteer Kaki Flynn, AfterEllen's Dara Nai + gf Brooke, and the omnipresent JD DiSalvitore - sure to blog about the night with much better pictures than mine.