Monday, March 19, 2007

When it rains...

It's been a rough week+.
- My beloved theater professor Joe Patenaude died suddenly, far too young. Joe made me show up for my life and my art, no excuses, all while making me smile.
- My Great Uncle Sidney died, after a long loving life. I wish I had had the priveledge of knowing him better.
- My oldest cat is now seriously ill. I fear a repeat of my turtle's demise from a broken heart due to a far-away Mommy.
- My Sweetie's having a tough stint at school. I wish I was there to hold her hand in person.
- My health's been put the test. But when isn't it?
And I'm on the other side of the country.



Good things come in torrents, too. I'm just in the middle of a terrible downpour of the painful kind at the moment. So, you'll forgive me if I haven't found something to love about L.A. this week. I'll get back on that track when the mourning is over.