Saturday, June 17, 2006

Fly by


Michelle Wolff & Jen Katz at the Butterfly Conservatory - Can you tell there's a Moth/Butterfly motif in the script?

"To Do:"'s collaborators cheer on the NY Liberty

How amazing it is to watch these two people who've been colaborating with me long-distance, finally meet face to face! I must admit, I've been incredibly nervous about this cinematic match I made in my head nearly a year ago. We connect so well over email and phone and now we know it all works well in person, too. It's not amazing enough that we made a great script together - we're going to make a great film together, too. Michelle from LA, Jen from Brooklyn and me from the UWS heading down to Baltimore to shoot "To Do:" will round out the dream-turned-reality filmmaking for me. Now we just need to raise $1 million bucks...