Friday, April 7, 2006

Q-Me Con 2006

So, The D Word has landed me on 2 panels in the near future. The first and biggest (and the one I actually have info for) is the queerliscious 2006 Queer Media and Entertainment Conference. Think of it as my beloved NewFest Filmmakers Forum (which I'm coordinating) on steroids, or the East Coast edition of Persistent Vision (which I'm dying to attend). I'll be speaking on the first panel on April 15 - The DIY Generation: Creating and Distributing Your Indie Digital Content.

Come watch me talk way too much about grass-roots independent filmmaking with some very interesting folks. And it's all gay, all the time, to boot!

Did I mention that The D Word will be playing in rotation at their Mix Tape PLAYroom?

Q-Me Con 2006
The DIY Generation: Creating and Distributing Your Indie Digital Content
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Theater 2: 11am-12pm
Tribeca Cinemas